Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Train

I know I've been slacking a bit since Thanksgiving, but I've been really busy with a lot of not-so-interesting activities. Cleaning out closets, cleaning the garage and organizing the attic...not much to blog about :) I did make a couple of trips out to my grandma's house to help her with her Christmas decorations. If you've ever been to her house at Christmas time, you know what a big job that is! Little K and I went while big K was at school and we had a wonderful time helping her

This past weekend we went to the Christmas Train. It was our family, my grandparents, parents, brother, cousin, other brother and my soon-to-be SIL. It was so much fun and the temperature was in the mid seventies so the weather was fantastic!! If you ever get the chance to go you should! You can read a little more about it here.

I promise it won't be another 2 weeks until the next update :)

Here are a few pictures from the weekend :
My sweet family <3

Big K and Aunt Hollie

Big K enjoying her cotton candy :)

Little K and Nana <3


My loves <3

Love them!


Melts my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment