Saturday, December 29, 2012

7 things you may not know about me...

I found a list of blogging prompts and since my everyday life is quite boring, I thought I would use some of them.

1. I'm a YouTube addict! I LOVE watching beauty channels. I can waste hours and hours watching makeup tutorials, product reviews, vlogs and hauls. Some of my fave gurus:

Samanthaschuerman
Makeupbytiffanyd
Leighannsays
Grav3yardgirl
Eleventhgorgeous

I could go on for hours. Watch them if you have a chance!

2. I have a serious problem when it comes to the sound of people eating and breathing. Smacking,slurping,crunching,scraping of teeth on the utensils and loud or heavy breathing absolutely drive me insane. I'm not exaggerating when I say I am positive I have misophonia.

3. I don't have any tattoos and probably never will.

4. I have never smoked anything. Seriously nothing. Ever. I don't plan on that ever changing.

5. I use to be terribly shy. It was so bad that in HS I tried to pick my college major based on which one didn't require me to take Speech. Turns out, there are none.

6. I'm 27 and I have A LOT of gray hair. It's unfortunate.

7. I'm a planner and I obsess over details of everything. My mind never turns off. It causes a lot of sleep loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment