Monday, December 2, 2013

20 week bumpdate!!

We're halfway done! I can't believe it. This pregnancy is flying by. That makes be both happy and sad, depending on the day :)

The biggest update I have this month is our sweet baby's gender! We are beyond happy to announce we are expecting a BOY!!!! We are all so excited! I was convinced it was a boy the entire time, but I was still surprised when I heard it. I cannot wait to be a mom to a little boy!


For the rest of my updates I'm going to answer the same questions every month to better keep track of changes and progress. 

So, here we go: 

How many weeks along? 20 weeks
How big is baby? He weighs about 10.5 ounces and is 10 inches long. About the size of a banana :) 
Total weight gain? At my last appointment 2 weeks ago I was up 3 pounds. It's probably safe to say that number will be higher thanks to the recent holiday!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Other than a few t-shirts, everything is maternity. 
Stretch marks? Luckily, no. I've made it through 2 pregnancies so far with very minimal stretch marks. We'll see how this goes. 
Sleep? Not the best. Between the potty breaks, crazy dreams and not being able to sleep on my stomach, I don't sleep for long stretches :(
Exercise? Unfortunately, not much at the moment. I walk as much as possible, but it has been really difficult :(
Miss anything? Exercise!!!!
Movement? He definitely moves, but it's pretty sporadic whether or not I feel it :(
Cravings? Peanut M&M's!!! How I haven't gained 20 pounds from the amount I've eaten is beyond me!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor signs? Nope. I do get Braxton hicks contractions pretty regularly though. 
Happy or moody? Happy...my family may say different. LOL
Anything your looking forward to? I have my 20 week anatomy scan this week. I'm excited about seeing my little guy <3

Finally, the belly shot :) 

And the view from the top :)





1 comment: