Thursday, January 2, 2014

24 Week Bumpdate

It's already time for another monthly update! I'm now half way into my 6th month and only have around 110 days to go! 

I do have different plans when it comes to preparing and delivering this baby. I have a few posts coming up about what I'm doing different. I hope to have the first one up very soon!

Here's the update :)

How many weeks along? 24 weeks
How big is baby?  He weighs just over a pound and is about a foot long!
Total weight gain? At my last appointment I had gained a total of 8 pounds. Still a little low, but he's definitely growing!
Maternity clothes? Yes. I'm getting quite uncomfortable so I mostly opt for yoga pants and t-shirts :)
Stretch marks? Luckily, no!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor signs? Nope. Lots of Braxton hicks though. 
Happy or moody? Mostly happy :)
Sleep? Non exsistent :(
Exercise? Walking and squats mostly :)
Miss anything? Bending over!
Movement? All the time <3
Cravings? Sweet pickles!!! I could eat a jar a day!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Anything your looking forward to? We'll be starting childbirth classes soon!!

And here's a Christmas shot of the big belly :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment