Monday, November 4, 2013

16 week Bumpdate.

Week 16 - 168 days to go!

First, let me start by apologizing for the lack of updates. Besides being too tired to do anything up until the last few weeks, there just aren't a lot of changes form week to week. So, it's probably more exciting/interesting if I do a monthly update rather than weekly. 

So here I am at 16 weeks! I can't believe how quickly it's going by! That both excites me and overwhelms me :) Out little baby is doing great! It's now about the size of an avocado. Over the last few weeks there has started to be definite flutters! They are becoming more frequent and little stronger. Those little kicks are the best reward for enduring that awful first trimester! 

I'm now a couple of weeks into my second trimester and I feel almost completely normal! I do find that I'm a bit slower and have to rest frequently while doing certain tasks. But, at least I'm doing something!

This coming Friday is a big day! We will be finding out the gender of our little one. I cannot wait!! As cliche as it sounds I just want a healthy baby. But, I would be lying if I didn't say a part of me would love to have a little boy. I love being a mom of 2 beautiful girls so I would be just as happy to have a third little princess. We plan on having a small gender reveal lunch early Saturday afternoon so I'll be announcing the big news on Instagram that afternoon!

Here is the most recent picture of the baby bump. It's about 2 weeks old, but nothing has really changed. With my last pregnancy I popped pretty early, but then it stalled for quite a while. It seems that is how this one is going to be :) 


1 comment:

  1. Great update, Shannon! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete