Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful November

Every day last November I posted something I was thankful for on FB. I loved doing it! Some days when there's not a lot going on in life, I tend to forget to be thankful for the little things. Posting them every day helped me to appreciate the big and small stuff.

For whatever reason I haven't done it this November. So, since I'm not getting on FB anymore I thought maybe I could do it here. I'll catch up today and then add to it every few days.

So here it goes :)

I am thankful for:

1. My savior. His love never fails me. I am far from perfect and I know I am not enough. I am so thankful for His grace and mercy
'
2. My husband. I truly believe "I have found the one whom my soul loves." He is kind, caring, funny and I could not have picked a better daddy for my babies <3 I could use every cliche` in the book to describe him, but I'll spare you :)


3. My 1st little sunshine. She showed me that love at first sight is real. She has the kindest heart and her daddy's sense of humor. I have loved every second of watching her grow. I am so thankful God trusted me to be her mommy. Sometimes I feel like I fail at it, but she always forgives and loves unconditionally.




4. My 2nd little sunshine. She is such a joy and blessing. Who knew a toddler could be so funny?! She is sweet, independent and a little bit stubborn. I am so thankful that she came into my life.


5. My country. I love the USA and I'm so thankful to be able to call myself an American.

6. My right to vote. It's such an important responsibility and I am thankful to live in a country where I have a voice in what happens.

7. My parents. I am thankful they raised me in a Christian home and they have always be there for me. They are wonderful grandparents to my girls and I know they are thankful for that :)

8. My little (taller) brother. I am thankful that God made us siblings. I am so proud of the man he's become. I'm also thankful for his soon to be wife. I believe she has brought out the best in him and I'm thankful they found each other!

9. My little (almost taller) brother. What a little surprise blessing he was! I am thankful God sent him to us. I am thankful for the funny, polite and sweet young man he is becoming.

Well, that covers Nov. 1- Nov. 9. I love reading these so I encourage you all to do it! I would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment