Tuesday, April 22, 2014

40 week bumpdate

We'll, we made it all the way to 40 weeks! As of last week I was 3cm dilated and 50% effaced, but other than that he hasn't shown any signs of making his appearance :) I'm trying very hard to be patient and trust that he will be born when he should be. It's just so hard!! This is the 2nd pregnancy I've had that has went past my due date. The days following that day just draaagggg! Hopefully not too much longer until we're finally a family of 5 <3
How many weeks along? 40 weeks
How big is baby?  He is around 7.5 pounds and 20 inches. That's just the averages so he could be bigger or smaller. 
Total weight gain? About 28
Maternity clothes? Obviously. 
Stretch marks? Luckily, no!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor signs? I have lots of contractions, but nothing that has lead to anything. 
Happy or moody? Mostly happy :)
Sleep? Not really. 
Exercise? I've been walking like crazy the past week trying to get things moving. It's terribly uncomfortable so I don't move very quickly so I'm not sure it's doing any good ;) 
Miss anything? I want to wear normal clothes that fit. 
Movement? Yes. He takes up all of the space he has so they aren't as acrobatic as they have been. 
Cravings? Milk. All the time. 
Anything you're  looking forward to? Having this baby...anytime now...please. 
 
Here's a final belly picture with big sis :) 

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful. Prayers for an easy delivery and a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete