Tuesday, March 25, 2014

36 Week Bumpdate.

Only 4 more weeks, give or take a little, until we become a family of five! I can't believe it's almost here! 
 Physically I'm more than ready to be done with this pregnancy. I'm trying to get my house ready, but the motivation only lasts for very short amounts of time. By now I know that he doesn't really "need" that much:) If I don't make it all the way to 40 weeks this will be the last bumpdate! Hopefully, my next update will include a picture of a sweet, squishy baby boy 💙
How many weeks along? 36 weeks
How big is baby?  He is around 6 pounds and 18 inches long!
Total weight gain? A little over 20
Maternity clothes? Yes, and they barely fit 😜
Stretch marks? Luckily, no!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor signs? Increased Braxton Hicks, but nothing serious. 
Happy or moody? Mostly happy :)
Sleep? I have been having better luck falling asleep, but thanks to the frequent potty breaks it doesn't last long. I don't know if I have more energy or if I'm just use to getting no sleep, but I feel pretty good lately. 
Exercise? Not so much. 
Miss anything? I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again!!!
Movement? Yes. He has been having lots of hiccups lately!
Cravings? I'm still drinking crazy amounts of milk, but nothing other than that. I'm basically eating anything that doesn't move. 
Anything you're  looking forward to? Meeting this baby!! 

1 comment: