Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 6 Bumpdate.

Week 6 - 238 days to go!

Today is the start of my 6th week. Fatigue has definitely hit full force! I'm not a napper, but I find myself napping on almost a daily basis...as my very active toddler allows. 

My first 2 pregnancies were pretty much identical. So far this one has a few differences. The biggest being that I'm not having any nausea or food/smell aversions. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I am very hungry...all the time! It's so bad I have to get up in the middle of the night to snack :) I struggled to gain weight the first 2 times, but its looking like that's not going to be the case this time!

Even though my pants are becoming quite snug, there's not much of a difference in the way I look. But, this little baby if mine is growing like crazy! It's about a quarter of an inch long, which is very small, but just 2 weeks ago it was the size of a poppy seed! That's a huge growth spurt! It also has a good strong heartbeat 💜 

Here's this weeks bump pic. I'm going to try to wear the same thing every week...unless I start busting the seams :)



2 comments:

  1. That is great Shanon! You are so beautiful! Kristin had her ultra sound today and she is having a little girl. She is so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally did it! YIPPEE Been trying to figure out how to post to you for way too long. I am not real good at computers. LOL

    ReplyDelete